Mirko Jahn wrote:
<snip> Unfortunately do I get 5 errors in
the tests. I tried to find the source of the error, but the output of the
test was to big and even a dump of the output in a text file didn't help me, because it is more than 3 MB big and hard to search without RegEx support in
the editor. I saw that there are test results placed under
target/surefire-reports/* and found a way to generate the html reports based on them (which is not documented yet I think), but even in those everything
looks fine. No error messages. Any suggestions? How do you look for the
errors in such a case?

I install Eclipse on the Mac; then I checkout the projects to Eclipse; then run the build; then use Eclipse Search -> File, over the whole workspace, for files of *.xml, looking for the string
<<< FAILURE!

-Marshall