Adam Lally wrote:
On Jan 24, 2008 7:54 AM, Marshall Schor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
If you recall, the compile method for results specifications augments
the set of types/features by doing 2 things:  if the type has
allAnnotatorFeatures=true, it adds all the features of the type; and if
the type has subtypes, it adds those too, propagating the
allAnnotatorFeatures processing down.

A consequence would be that the mFlowTable would miss these cases:

   An aggregate wants type A output, and has a delegate with output
capability A-subtype.

Without looking at the code, I didn't understand why this is a
consequence of the behavior you described above.  I thought you said
"and if the type has subtypes, it adds those too"?  Anyway, I
definitely think that this should work.  By the definition of subtype,
A-subtype *IS A* A.  So if an aggregate wants type A produced, then
A-subtype should be produced.
Why should an ae or a flow produce A-subtype when only A is required?

-- Michael