I'm thinking of simplifying the CapabilityContainer class. Right now it has code to process input and well as output capabilities, but the input ones appear never to be used. Can anyone confirm that? If confirmed, I would propose to remove the part related to input capabilities.

There is a HashMap, outputToFCapability, whose keys are Strings corresponding to an output type-or-feature name, for any language, for any capability-set. The values do not seem to be used. I'd like to replace this with a hashSet. Any objections?

-Marshall