Jörn Kottmann wrote:
> Hello,
>
> the Cas Editor is now finally ready for release.
>
> - I finished the testing according to the CasEditor-2.2.2 test plan
> http://cwiki.apache.org/UIMA/testplancaseditor222.html
>
> - All issues for release 2.2.2CE are fixed
>
> The release artifacts are available on people.apache.org at
> /home/joern/distributions/CasEditor-2.2.2/01
>
> So please cast your vote:
> [  ] +1  release candidate CasEditor-2.2.2-01 is ready and can be released
> [  ]  0  don't care
> [  ] -1  don't release yet, I found some more issues
>
> Jörn

+1

I verified:
 - checksums
 - signing
 - source package build
 - mandatory release artifacts files (LICENSE, NOTICE...)
 - ReleaseNotes
 - quick binary package install verification on Windows

I think you should also provide a RAT report for your release artifacts. This
helps on the Incubator
to get it approved faster. For details about how to generate and comment it,
please refer to
http://incubator.apache.org/uima/release.html#Auditing%20The%20Release%20And%20Create%20A%20RAT%20report

-- Michael