Michael Baessler wrote:
Marshall Schor wrote:
We have finished testing this release candidate and there are no
remaining issues that need to be fixed for this release (some issues in
Jira are intentionally deferred to subsequent releases).

The release artifacts are available on
people.a.o/~schor/uima-release-candidates/uima-as/08, including the
annotated RAT files.

Please cast your vote:

[  ] +1  release candidate uima-as-2.2.2-incubating release candidate 08
is ready and can be released
[  ]  0  don't care
[  ] -1  don't release yet, I found some more issues

Thanks!  -Marshall

+1

Two minor things that are not mandatory from my point of view:
 - uima-as-docbooks project is missing in the list of uima-as projects the
readme of the ource
   package.
 - uima-as documentation says "Published April 2008".
Thanks for this - will put into next release :-). -Marshall