Result:
 +1  Marshall Schor
 +1  Joern Kottmann
 +1  Adam Lally
 +1  Thilo Goetz
 +1  Michael Baessler
 +1  Edward Epstein

 No 0 or -1 votes received; the vote was held open > 72 hours.

The vote passes.  I will ask for IPMC review and approval.

-Marshall

Marshall Schor wrote:
We have finished testing this release candidate and there are no remaining issues that need to be fixed for this release (some issues in Jira are intentionally deferred to subsequent releases).

The release artifacts are available on people.a.o/~schor/uima-release-candidates/uima-as/08, including the annotated RAT files.

Please cast your vote:

[ ] +1 release candidate uima-as-2.2.2-incubating release candidate 08 is ready and can be released
[  ]  0  don't care
[  ] -1  don't release yet, I found some more issues

Thanks!  -Marshall