Jörn Kottmann wrote:
> Marshall Schor wrote:
>> After some extra thought - it seems to me that the caseditor might not
>> want to be a separate feature, but instead be included with the tools.
>>
>> So - I won't do another uimaj-eclipse-feature-caseditor project, but
>> rather update the existing uimaj-eclipse-feature-tools to include this
>> plugin.
>>
>> Let's discuss further, if you think it should be a separate feature.
>>
> What would be the advantage of having a separate feature
> for the Cas Editor ?
I don't see any advantage. (One tiny advantage - if one was not using
any of the other tooling, you could save the disk space of having the
jars available (note there is no memory used by uninvoked plugins).

> Most important for me is that the Cas Editor can be installed
> via the update site like our other plugins, but that is possible
> with both ways.
I prefer simplicity, and would like the Cas Editor installed just like
all the other tooling, when you install the tooling.  Then it is ready
if and when needed :-).

-Marshall