Thanks for the explanations. I've simply copied the sandbox to the main UIMA
directory and it is working fine.

I've updated from SVN and when trying to build SandboxDistr from my initial
directory (i.e outside the UIMA one) I am now getting :

*/usr/local/bin/uima-sandbox-svn/SandboxDocs/sandbox_build.xml:35: Cannot
find
/usr/local/bin/uima-sandbox-svn/PearPackagingAntTask/../uima-docbook-tool/build/build-docbook.xml
imported from /usr/local/bin/uima-sandbox-svn/SandboxDocs/sandbox_build.xml*

but at least it is not complaining about the readme not being found anymore.
If we really have to have the sandbox inside the UIMA dir, maybe we could
add a few lines on the website in the Sandbox section about it?

Thanks

J.

--
DigitalPebble Ltd