Rico Landefeld wrote:
I don't know how this is supposed to work. I removed the Ant task which
creates the lib directory because I've thought that this is handled in the
parent POM like the rest of the PEAR packaging, but this is not the case.
Should I provide a patch which re includes the lib directory creation and
the missing google-collection entry in the notice file?
Beside that, are there good default values for Lucas ?
I think it should be possible to define a mapping file which
indexes the Document Annotation and uses a standard tokenizer.

Is there a good default location where the index could be written to ?

Jörn