From: uknof-boun...@lists.uknof.org.uk
[mailto:uknof-boun...@lists.uknof.org.uk] On Behalf Of Anand Kumria
Sent: 01 May 2012 16:40
To: Neil J. McRae
Cc: uknof@lists.uknof.org.uk
Subject: Re: [uknof] Pirate Bay Block

Your statement is agreeing to this logic:

All drug dealers use phones.

Therefore all people who use phones are drug dealers.

Thus banning phones will reduce drug dealing.

--
“Don’t be sad because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System
on behalf of the London Business School community.