I’m not part of RIPE at the moment and the expense required to go through all
of that is astronomical.

Well, from the little information I’ve been able to find anyway.

From: Ed Butler
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 11:12 AM
To: Martin Diver
Cc: uknof@lists.uknof.org.uk
Subject: Re: [uknof] IP Block required

RIPE still has IP ranges to allocate, why not just apply for one from them?

On 28 May 2012 13:31, Martin Diver <m...@nimrodx.net> wrote:

  Hello everyone.

  I’m looking to get a hold of a block of IP’s for lease.

  I run a business providing virtualised services and I’m rapidly approaching
the limit I can have from our DC so I’m looking to lease unused blocks from
anyone with UK localisation.

  So, does anyone have or does anyone know of anyone leasing out /26 – /22
blocks?

  Thanks in advance.

  Martin

--