Hmm - very interesting; I didn't realise BTW did optical stuff.  I'll give our
BTW account manager a bell next week.  I thought to get something from BT we'd
be restricted to the very limited Openreach EBD service - which only runs
between a handful of OHP locations.

The PoPs we're looking at are all in Scotland (specifically Aberdeen being the
tricky spot at the moment) where the Thus network existed in a decent capacity
at one point.  Nobody seems to know what happened to it, or whether they still
use it.  I've heard rumours that C&W just left the old Thus network to rot.

Thanks for the tip.

Charlie Boisseau

Fluency Communications Ltd.
e. char...@fluency.net.uk<mailto:char...@fluency.net.uk>
w. http://fluency.net.uk/
t. 0845 874 7000

Fluency Communications Ltd. is part of the
Commsworld<http://www.commsworld.com/> Group.

This Email and files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for
the sole use of the individual or organisation addressed. If you have received
this Email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete it without
using, copying, storing, forwarding or disclosing its contents to any other
person While Fluency has endeavoured to ensure that any attachments do not
contain viruses it will not be liable for any losses incurred by the recipient.
Fluency Communications Ltd. Registered in Scotland. Company Number: SC390685.
Registered Office Address: 45 Peffer Place, Edinburgh, EH16 4BB

On 16 Aug 2013, at 18:34, Neil J. McRae