>> Cogent say their transit is out via slough - and thats sort
>> of not london but also I am crazy about having Cogent again.

> We have Cogent in at Everest as part of our house-transit mix.
> It does indeed go out via Slough, at LD4/LD5. They have improved
> immeasurably over the last few years IMO.

:: +1 - Cogent should be London proof and we've had a good experience
over the last couple of years with them in our BGP mix

I'm surprised to hear this.  I thought they had trouble getting
to the entire internet due to the numerous, and likely on-going
still, peering wars.  Is that not the case anymore?

scott