Telia
NTT
Level3
Tata
Zayo
Cogent
FT
Seabone

Remove any that only have BGP PoPs in docklands or no UK POP, this leaves:

GTT
Level3
Zayo
Cogent

Remove any that dont interconnect outside docklands with BT, Virgin,
Talktalk, Sky:

Level3.. maybe?
Cogent.. maybe?
Zayo.. maybe?

Why not pick someone not in the tier1 list with better UK connectivity and
network (that was my prior point).... this gives you a wide choice.

Steve