Simon,

Thanks - I had thought of Atrato, but unfortunately they’re not in the specific
DCs we’re looking at.

PS:  Thanks to everyone for their off-list replies; I’ve got a list to work
through.

Charlie Boisseau

Fluency Communications Ltd.
e. char...@fluency.net.uk<mailto:char...@fluency.net.uk>
w. http://fluency.net.uk/
t. 0845 874 7000

Fluency Communications Ltd. is part of the
Commsworld<http://www.commsworld.com/> Group.

This Email and files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for
the sole use of the individual or organisation addressed. If you have received
this Email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete it without
using, copying, storing, forwarding or disclosing its contents to any other
person While Fluency has endeavoured to ensure that any attachments do not
contain viruses it will not be liable for any losses incurred by the recipient.
Fluency Communications Ltd. Registered in Scotland. Company Number: SC390685.
Registered Office Address: 45 Peffer Place, Edinburgh, EH16 4BB

On 7 Mar 2014, at 17:41, Simon Lockhart