On 7 March 2014 22:44, Arnold Nipper <arn...@nipper.de> wrote:

> Charlie,
>
> On 07.03.2014 18:32, Charlie Boisseau wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know of network operators who can do Ethernet from the usual
> > locations in London/Manchester over to Telehouse Frankfurt and Equinix
> > FR2 (also in Frankfurt)?
> >
> > I'm on the case with Cogent who are on-net at both, however I'd like a
> > second option for resiliency (one coming into us in Telehouse North and
> > one coming into Manchester Kilburn).  I'm avoiding Level3 like the
> > plague at the moment because of their terrible service delivery.
> >
> > Any ideas appreciated.
> >

> ask IXReach (http://www.ixreach.com/), Fair prices, excellent services.
> Give them greetings from me.

Thanks for the recommendation Arnold and greeting back!

We are in all the Telecity Manchester sites and have a metro ring in
Frankfurt which includes FR2 and the Kleyer campus where Telehouse sits.

I hear you on Level3 btw, I think our last wave took 6mo compared to other
vendors now doing 10-15 days. Tho from folks internally it sounds like
they've started to acknowledge theres a problem and actually try to fix it.
We also recently got some pricing from them that was almost competitive, so
its possible they may be on the road to opening their doors for business
again!

Cheers
Steve