Hi,

This is my first post as a community member !

I wish to use a Openbgpd using OpenBSD box to connect and peer with LINX
members.

I would like to know

A) Has anyone in the UKNOF community heard of any other network operator
working successfully with this setup?

B) LINX provides connectivity using Single Mode Fiber in Telehouse North. I
am looking to learn more about how to connect the Openbsd box Ethernet
network to fiber network of LINX i.e. Media converter vs a managed switch.
and what make and models will be best option ? I am looking for a cost
effective and flexible solution either Media converter vs a managed switch.

Thanks and Regards,

Randhir