From: uknof [mailto:uknof-boun...@lists.uknof.org.uk] On Behalf Of James
Blessing
Sent: 02 May 2014 10:36
To: Martin MacLeod-Brown; uknof@lists.uknof.org.uk
Subject: Re: [uknof] Virgin Media - router vs modem?

On 2 May 2014 10:25, Martin MacLeod-Brown <mmacl...@london.edu> wrote:
> I have seen posts where allegedly the later model revisions for the
> superhub can't be run in modem only mode, but I have a version 2
> superhub which runs just fine as a modem, run a cable from it to your
> device, I think I had to clone the MAC address but that was all I
> needed to do

The capabilities of the superhub vary based on the firmware version, for
example the business version doesn't do modem mode at all but a quick change to
the residential version and it work fine

James Blessing
07989 039 476

-- SHAREDBAND EMAIL DISCLAIMER --
Email Disclaimer: http://sharedband.com/email-disclaimer/

Shared Band Ltd T/A Sharedband Ltd
Registered in England No 04861356, VAT No GB822654826
Registered Office: 40 Princes St, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 1RJ UK

Sharedband Technologies, LLC
2033 6th Avenue, Suite 902, Seattle, WA, 98121 US