Hi All,

I'm working for a client who is trying to avoid running their own
authoritative DNS server and all the issues that brings with it.

I'd like to know if there are any 3rd party DNS providers to whom they
could delegate their reverse DNS zones for the CIDR blocks. I assume this
would work, setting RIPE's domain records for these /24s to the chosen
nameservers, then creating the x.x.x.in-addr.arpa. entries on a web
frontend.

I have tried some googling, but I may be using the wrong terminology as
most of the answers relate to the reverse DNS entries for hosting services
run by these 3rd parties.

Does OpenDNS support this, for example?

Thanks
Ben