I respect those points and it is good that BT is again more proactive on
this issue.  Also I thought Brandon's comments on the complexities of
deploying v6 within an applications service like the BBC offer some
valuable clue  that a user actually receiving IPv6 from an ISP is a
small first step to achieving IPv6 support in the depths of v4 coded
application services.  First though such users will want to know v6 is
widely available I expect.

best Christian

--
Christian de Larrinaga