It depends on the separation of 1310 channel from the other colours,
we use 1+8 Mux's (1310 with the 'standard' 1470-1610 8 ports), and
standard LX is fine in the 1310 ports.

However if you have colours close to 1310  (1330 or 1350 for example),
then a normal LX will stamp all over the surrounding colours.

The same applies if you try and use a 1550 ZX or ER optic in a 1550 CWDM port.

I hope that helps...

Regards... Ben

Sent from my iPhone