DNS-OARC is pleased to announce its 2015 Spring Workshop on the 9th and
10th May, in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

This will be held at the same location (Hotel Okura) as the subsequent
RIPE70 meeting, and we're grateful to SIDN and Verisign for being our
Gold sponsors for this workshop.

You can find more information about the workshop at:

   https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/21/

Registration is open at:

   https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/21/registration/

OARC Workshop meetings are open to OARC members, presenters, and to all
other parties interested in DNS operations and research, with RIPE
attendees particularly welcome this time around. Attendance is free for
OARC Members, and US$150 for non-members, until 24th April.

Abstract submission is now closed - the Programme Committee will be
reviewing another strong slate of submissions shortly, and we aim to
publish a draft agenda by the end of this month.

Keith Mitchell
OARC President