It isn’t readable on either a Samsung S6 nor an LG G4 with Exchange Activesync
either for what it is worth.

Neither is your message readable Ed..

Peter

From: uknof [mailto:uknof-boun...@lists.uknof.org.uk] On Behalf Of Edward Dore
Sent: 07 June 2016 14:55
To: Dariush Marsh-Mossadeghi
Cc: uknof@lists.uknof.org.uk; Simon Lockhart
Subject: Re: [uknof] IOS Mail App (was Re: vendor-neutral json representation
of firewall rules...)

On 7 Jun 2016, at 14:25, Dariush Marsh-Mossadeghi
<dari...@gravitas.co.uk<mailto:dari...@gravitas.co.uk>> wrote:

Simon,

It’s down to the fact that Tom PGP signs his emails, and the iOS mail client
doesn’t know how to decode it.
Even though the message is plaintext with an appended PGP signature, it
confuses iOS Mail.
Actual message look a bit like this (hopefully this will get to you unmangled)

I'm able to read Tom's message fine in iOS Mail on iOS 9.3.2
(http://cl.ly/083V30142q2b). As far as I know, I haven't got anything special
installed which would allow this.

I think Nico's theory that Simon has an app installed which is causing the body
of the message to be treated as an attachment that should be opened externally
is most likely.

Edward Dore
Freethought Internet