Hi Mark,

I know Crosspoint Co-Lo are in LD5 and probably in the others. Tim Anker is the
man to speak to, only good things to say from us about them!

Alastair

Sent from my iPhone

> On 8 Sep 2017, at 15:50, Mark Boyce <m...@darkorigins.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all
>
> I have a colleague hunting for the following in LD 4,5 or 6;
>
> - Quarter to Half Rack, dedicated or shared space.
>
> - 8 Amps of Redundant diverse Power.
>
> - No need for networking but need to land own lines there.
>
> - 24x7 access
>

> Anyone have that hanging around spare :-?
>

> Ta,
>
> Mark

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING: This email has been sent from NYnet Ltd, a UK limited
company controlled by North Yorkshire County Council. The information in this
email (and any document(s) attached to it) is confidential or legally
privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the person named above. If
you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of the contents of this E-mail is strictly
prohibited. An individual with the title of director does not necessarily mean
they are a statutory director. A full list of statutory directors is available
for inspection at our registered office.