I know some of the programme committee are around - but is anyone else in town
tonight, and if so, are there any groups meeting for beers/food/chinwag?

Me! Haven't planned anything yet but I'm pretty certain Sheffield has
both beer and curry.

Pete

--
Pete Stevens
p...@ex-parrot.com

The last time humans crossed space to a destination was the Apollo 17 mission
in 1972. In the 32 years since, no man has seen, with his own eyes, Earth as
that beautiful, solitary blue sphere, and - reality check - no woman has ever
                                                        seen it at all.
                                                       -- James Cameron