From: uknof <uknof-boun...@lists.uknof.org.uk> on behalf of Paul Bone
<paul.b...@bridgefibre.co.uk>
Date: Thursday, 14 December 2017 at 13:41
To: "uknof@lists.uknof.org.uk" <uknof@lists.uknof.org.uk>
Subject: [uknof] AWS Direct Connect

 Hi All,

I have a customer who is looking for two 10G AWS Direct Connect Links into
London from a site near Cambridge but I’m afraid that I do not have any
experience of Direct Connect as yet.

I can see that there are Direct Connect Partners that can arrange this, but is
it possible to purchase our own circuits to link into AWS or does the AWS
partner have to also provide the circuit?

If anyone can advise me through experience what is required, that would be
great. I would like to know as much detail as possible before we take this
further.

Thanks

Paul

Amazon Web Services UK Limited. Registered in England and Wales with
registration number 08650665 and which has its registered office at 60 Holborn
Viaduct, London EC1A 2FD, United Kingdom.