Hi David,

All you have to do as a CP is on the second order, not the initial one specify
the "Separate from Circuit No". This means you can order one and then once its
assigned an ONEA order the second with this option. You could place the first
one with any major supplier and then find a smaller CP to place the second
order with.

Thanks,

Graham

On 03/05/2018, 13:03, "uknof on behalf of David Croft"