Christian - I'd like to see more on what that was?  Have you got any links or
paperwork ? I can't imagine anyone in their right mind would agree to such a
request, because it's quite open ended.

For some time we have flagged that our earlier hubs would never run V6 (for
some years now). The velocity of change in hubs, I believe, means that this
isn't that big an issue.

Cheers,
Neil.