So does the host have no HTTP/HTTPS access, or name server lookups etc?

BT will use all those ports these days.

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: uknof [mailto:uknof-boun...@lists.uknof.org.uk] On Behalf Of Andy Smith
Sent: 07 June 2019 15:28
To: uknof@lists.uknof.org.uk
Subject: Re: [uknof] Notice of Claimed Infringement from A.B.C.D at
2019-06-05T06:41:07Z - Ref

Hi Peter,

Just iptables on the host, it's just that this particular host has a
restrictive firewall on both input and output and given the ports
and IPs listed in the report it should not have been possible for
that activity to happen.

Of course, if it had been compromised then maybe the firewall got
altered and then put back again afterwards but this all gets a bit
far-fetched for the sake of downloading a movie by BitTorrent.

Like I say, I looked into it and couldn't find any indication that
it had actually happened, and the reporting company was completely
impossible to communicate with.

Cheers,
Andy