Hi Mark,

I have double checked it and can't see any. Just to let you know that parallel  download is closing the circuit.

Regards,

Wojciech

Mark Boyce wrote on 28/05/2020 16:25:
Hi Wojciech

Just a random thought … as your seeing the bandwidth limit you used to have … there’s not a Mikrotik Queue left over there somewhere is there?  Obvious I know .. but … :-)

Mark