Hi All,

Day job have been experiencing issues with audio dropouts on various AWS
hosted PBXs, my captures show that the issue is upstream of the PBX and I
find it hard to believe there will be an issue with AWS internet
connectivity but the SIP trunks are all provided through Gamma in some way.

Is anyone else having issues with audio on Gamma SIP trunks at the moment
before I go raising tickets?

the RTP stream is experiencing occasional delta values of 300-500msec, no
packets are lost, but that tells me something is buffering/queueing the
packets somewhere.

Thanks

--
Paul Bone