Hi Cameron,

I have been discussing this with Amazon all day.

They claim they can't see an issue....

"As it has been stated, no other issues has been reported from other peers and
no internal incidents has been active." - 25/01/2021 15:43

I've had to move all our Amazon traffic to London which restored service for
our customers but it's not ideal.

The Amazon NOC team tell me that they performed software updates at Manchester
just over 2 days ago.

When did your issue start and have you reported it to them yet?

I think this is going to be an uphill battle.

Kindest Regards,
Matthew Mercer
Broadband For The Rural North LTD
Network Support Engineer
Tel: +441524 238349 Ext: 2050
Mob: +447878050853

solely for the use of the individual/s to which it is addressed. Any views or
represent those of Broadband for the Rural North Limited. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email please notify the author immediately and
delete all copies of the email on your system. If you are not the intended
recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this
e-mail.

Registered Office: B4RN, The Old Station Yard, Melling, Carnforth, Lancashire,
LA6 2QY. Company Number: IP03135