It’s so unlike someone like Cogent to use contact details for the wrong reason….
</sarcasm>

Sent from my iPhone

On 1 Jul 2021, at 08:46, James Bensley <jwbensley+ukn...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, 16 Mar 2020 at 22:24, James Bensley <jwbensley+ukn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 16 Mar 2020 at 21:16, David Simmons <david.simm...@elite.net.uk>
> wrote:
>>
>> I like the idea of this. Especially assisting with things like data centre
>> visit coordination to minimise operator visits. This we certainly could help
>> with and would like to be helped with!
>
> On Mon, 16 Mar 2020 at 21:17, Chris Malton <chr...@cmalton.me.uk> wrote:
>>
>> In principle, I'm happy to help where I can.
>
> I just knocked this up (it shows!):
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> It's editable by all, without needing a Google account.
>
> Please add your details and share the link with other individuals,
> companies, and communities. Please also add any columns/fields you
> feel necessary.

Hi All,

It's been a while since this spreadsheet first went up. I think that
virtually everyone who needed extra help as a result of COVID probably
has it in place by now.

Due to the fact that this spreadsheet contains lots of personal
contact info I'm proposing to delete it. In the early days it was
regularly accessed but now it's rarely accessed. Also I've seen that
it was accessed a few weeks ago by someone from a company, whom I know
works in marketing at that company, and that company definately
doesn't need any extra help from the commmunity as per the original
intention of the spreadsheet (they are well resourced).

I'm proposing to delete it because I think the original purpose has
been served, and so that we don't have a big dump of contact details
sitting publically on the Internet forever ready for a Cogent sales
person to find. If I receive no objections in the next 7 days I will
delete it.

Kind reagrds,
James.