On Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 08:54:46AM +0000, Leigh Harrison wrote:
> 1) P1 Emergency - For all levels of help.
>
> 2) 3rd/4th line support - For Second opinions, troubleshooting
> assistance, config sanity checking (basically, covering off where
> 3rd/4th line engineers fall ill or are self-isolating)
>
> 3) Boots on the Ground - for hardware assistance.

Now that I'm not wasting 50% of time in airplanes, I'm happy to have 1 hour
webex calls in which I can offer 1 hour of 'free consultancy' on any topic I
might know something about.

It will be fun to talk to people in other places how things are, but perhaps
also share a screen & router login and discuss tech stuff.

Kind regards,

Job