--- Begin Message ---
An interesting study from Lancaster. Thank you for linking to it, as I
hadn't heard of it.

Noting that since 2015 many more payphones have been converted into book
lending stations.

Currently - Is there a min. battery backup requirement end to end
(contractually or regulatory)
one can call on when provisioning a service? Or is this a hidden "feature"?

--
christian de larrinaga
https://firsthand.net

--- End Message ---