James KELLY was born in County Armagh around 1827.   He married Ann
CARRIGAN, born around 1840 in County Tyrone.  They likely married around
1856 and they had a son, Thomas, in New Orleans, LA in 1857.  Not sure
where they married -- have not been able to find a marriage record in New
Orleans.  In 1860, the family of 3 was living in New Orleans.  By 1870, it
looks like Thomas was living with a neighboring family -- no James or Ann.
 I don't know when they immigrated from Ireland --  or to where.  I also
don't know what happened to them.   Possibly James died in the Civil
War, possibly they went to Canada -- but without Thomas?   Have been
looking for ancestors in Armagh and Tyrone.

Thanks for the roll call and all the resources/info!

-Deb