http://www.privatedishfiles.com

We would like to take this opportunity to invite you to our new site.  We offer
the highest quality of testing software to end users. Our private dish software
was intended for dealers only until we noticed all the illegitimate and
untrustworthy dealers that have poisoned this industry. Therefore we decided to
sell our software ourselves thus improving customer satisfaction and attempting
to rebuild the trust of fellow testers.

http://www.privatedishfiles.com

  Unlike most sites we are not advertising anything out of the ordinary. Our
team of in house coders and respected forum moderators have proven to the local
community to have the highest and longest lasting Dish network/Bell Blockers
and 3ms for rom cards. Atmega suppot and soon magic card support.   We also
offer Fee To Air support for people that have purchased these units and been
left out to dry. Give us a try, and you will not be disappointed.

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe ultralinux" in