Subject: RE: Nagra2 Dishnet Private Support Details

Attention Respected Satellite Tester:

http://www.nagracode.com/

We are contacting you today to let you know about a very important and
revolutionary breakthrough that has recently evolved in the satellite testing
community. What is it, you ask? Two words: Nagra Code. They are the industry's
leading private software coding group, and are NOW the FIRST cracking group to
offer full-out NAGRA2 scripts! In addition, also includes FTA support and more.

http://www.nagracode.com/

As the anticipation arises we know the main question of when the DTV Hack will
come out.From our respective sources we can tell you the time is VERY VERY
near.We encourage you because anyone that purchases our support now will
automaticaly be granted the DTV access in the next MONTH to come.Get ready as
we are proud to announce that between February 10th and March 1st 2005 we are
back up and running.Take advantage NOW of our super Nagracode combo 1 price
deal.More details found at http://www.nagracode.com/

They are completely offshore owned and operated, so you can be sure to stay
safe. They offer top-notch 24/7 customer and technical support via several
means, and also have a 30-day moneyback guarantee. Even better, buy within the
next twenty-four hours and get free P4 support when available.

If you want the best, then visit NAGRACODE today, and get your discounted
pricing for a limited time only. Visit them now at:

http://www.nagracode.com/

Regards,

Team NC

rhtj dhg u

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe ultralinux" in