Hello,

thanks for your hint.
We are using the sourceforge unattended for about two or three years. Till
now we use this ui for a large number of desktops, notebooks and tablet
PCs. We integrated driverpacks, move all profiles to drive d and use an
aida hardwaredetection to install some software specific to a hardware
type (e.g. install Lenovo access connections only on Lenovo notebooks with
a wlan interface).
What we like is the possibility to choose the partitioning schema and the
software to install at the beginning of the installation. So any person
like an apprentice is able to install a computer according to our
guidelines.
Is it right, that "your" solution, is not able to select software at the
beginning of the installation, or select a partitioning schema?

Thanks

Peter

[EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb am 05.08.2007
16:32:00: