Hmmm, it semms like the ISOLINUX.CFG file in the ISO image is broken, it only lists
the e100b, elpc575, el90x, fa31x, pcntnd and undis3c floppy images. So you guys better
test directly with the floppy images.
I'm going to try them and report ASAP...

Sylvain Faivre
EdifiXio - AIH Team
+33 1 56 90 51 24
www.edifixio.com