Shenan Stanley wrote / skrev:

> I would think that would be "outside the spirit of the unattended
> project."  As everything in the unattended (as it is on the web) is a
> freely distributable (and put together) effort.
>
> I could be wrong there, but that would be my feeling on having a "paid
> support" division of the project.  It then turns into something other
> than a project and into a company.

I think you misunderstood the original question. He was asking if there
was any consultants that offered unattended-expretise. That is really a
very important part of Free Software (and Open Source), the ability to
hire anyone for support.

Having a page with links to consultants offering support for unattended
might not be out of the scope of the project, but that's certainly not
my call. However this mailinglist seem like the obvious place to make a
query about paid support-options :-).

- Veronica Loell