Hey Folks,

I'm using unattended to install servers from 3 vendors: IBM, Compaq/HP,
and Dell.  What is the easiest way to make sure I have all the drivers I
need for each vendor?  I'd like to be able to install Win2k on any
server from each of the three vendors.

What's the best way to generate the combined TXTSETUP.OEM file?
My current solution goes something like this:

1) Try to install the server -  The install breaks due to missing SCSI drivers so...
2) Copy all drivers off of the vendor CD into the $OEM directory
3) Play around with the txtsetup.oem file
4) Try to install the server -  The install breaks due to missing SCSI drivers so...
5) goto step 3 until it works

Does anyone have some sage-like advice regarding my questions above?

Thanks in advance,

Ryan