Hi all,
I haven't gone that far with my first setup but at least my first installation went
thru to the level of the OS.
As at now I have been thinking of the following:
1. A method for selecting and installing different languages of the an application(
say: OFF2K english and Czech version depending on the base OS language version
installed or to be able to select meself)
2. machine specific drivers copied to the $OEM$\$1 are all copied to the C: drive even
if I did not select the directory. e.g an IBM T40 and a DELL C600. After installing
the IBM I found out that the C600 directory was also copied to the C drive even though
it was an IBM. - and even it did not clean out the mess after the installation. With
so many drivers for a specific model(IBM T40 have a size of cca 120 MB all inclusive)
the directory can grow and the 2G initial partition will not fit. I have read someone
reporting on not enough space during XP install- this could be the problem.
3. Can the installation have separate product ID( product Key) for each OS.?
4. Can the HW specific drivers be taken out of the OS installation point ( from $OEM$
bla bla). so that I do not have duplicate HW drivers for each OS. Most of these
drivers are common to most OSes.

Will be back with more questions and ideas.
Thanx to all