Hi,

I've been trying to solve these problems on my own but I'm kind of stuck.

I've got two problems with Office 2000. The first one is that the setup asks me
for the Windows CD which of course I do not want to put into the CD drive. Not
really unattended if I did.
I read http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;240835 but I'm
not too sure if the changes for the DLLcache I put into my unattended.txt are
actually working or not. Even if they were working the second problem remains.
The second problem is that I cannot apply the updates. The script cannot
install them and exit with an error I have to click away with "OK". Also not
really unattended.

The problem with Office XP is the same as with the Office 2000 updates. The
script cannot install them.

Any suggestions or workarounds?

Thanks in advance,

-
jens

p.s.: Maybe someone could apply the change I suggested in
http://www.mail-archive.com/unattended-devel%40lists.sourceforge.net/msg00548.html
 or at least comment on it.