Hello All

I add one or more users with the help of the base.bat script. In my company
environment this look likes this:

<-- start of addition to base.bat -->

:: Reboot into user account 'User'

todo.pl .reboot

todo.pl "autolog.pl --logon=1 --user=user --password=password"

:: Create user 'User'

todo.pl ".ignore-err 255 %Z%\scripts\%WINLANG%\createusers.bat"

< -- end of addition to base.bat -- >

In my case, I add these lines before;

:: Set Automatic Updates to download and update automatically (SP2 behavior)

todo.pl "auconfig.pl --day 0 --time 3 --wait 10 4"

Script createusers.bat contains the following;

< -- start of script -- >

@ECHO OFF

ECHO.

ECHO Add Local Users for My PC Environtment - ENU

ECHO ==============================================================

ECHO.

ECHO Add a New User 'user'

NET USER user password /ADD /FULLNAME:"Normal User" /COMMENT:"Normal User of
this Computer" /EXPIRES:NEVER

NET LOCALGROUP Administrators user /ADD

NET ACCOUNTS /MAXPWAGE:UNLIMITED

ECHO Done

ECHO.

< -- end of script -- >

I need a separate script for every %WINLANG% used in my environment.

Please note that all scripts run after this addition will be run as the user
‘user’. This will of course mean that this user must be a member of the
group Administrators.

:-) Sture

  _____