Torsdag 13 desember 2007 23:48, skrev Jens Geile:
> > and what is the size of
> > a) your driver dir + I386 dir?
>
> server:/path/to/os# du -h --max-depth=1
> 419M    ./drivers
> 214M    ./win2ksp4
> 409M    ./winxpsp2
>
> > b) the partition you are trying to copy to (i guess 4GB since you are
> > using plain unattended, which uses a max of 4GB for the partition in
> > dosemu, probably because of dos(emu) limitations)
>
> unattended.txt:
> [_meta]
>   fdisk_cmds = fdisk /clear 1;fdisk 1 /pri:4000;fdisk /activate:1
>
> There's plenty of free space on that partition so that's not the problem.

hm, maybe the build and extensions Im using can help.
I have adapted Marios installer scripts to use in place of dosemu into plain
unattended. Its not in CVS, and could use a bit more testing, but so far we
have lumped out 3-4 machines a day with it.
See the unattended-devel list for info, its not in mail-archive.com yet.
subject is : "[patch] dosemu alternative (2.01) with disk geometry fixes"

It also have an option to run a system command after installation is finished,
while /c is still mounted.

Can you build it youreself, or do you have a place I can upload?