Michael De Groote wrote:

> point is, you dont need to merge anything
>
> what you need to do is the following
>
> 1. burn the iso (easiest, pxe is easy once you've managed to do it
> once :) )
> 2. extract the install.tar.gz archive to a folder on your samba server
> (the one where you otherwise connect to for letting the client copy
> the install files etc)
> 3. share this folder as 'fancy_folder_name'
> 4. copy the os & packages folder from your old install to the
> appropriate place in the new structure (the one that is generated as
> you extract the install.tar.gz archive)
> 5. boot cd, make sure to override the defaults for the install
> location if necessary when asked to

Thank you Michael

    I do all you said, and the boot with CD works fine.
    However, the boot with pxe does'nt work.

    I configured a new tftpboot with this new release. The PC boot with pxe
    It ask some questions ...  and ask
    Use nt5x-install script  [YN]      Y
    The install process begin, and stop with exactly the same problem
(limitation 8.3 filename)
<<can't copy           admparse.dll.mui   >>

Regards

| RĂ©gis Gras                 | http://dcm.ujf-grenoble.fr        |
|   D.C.M.                   | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] |
| 301, rue de la chimie      |         --------------            |
| DU BP 53                   | Tel 04 76 51 41 76                |
| 38041 Grenoble Cedex 9     | Fax 04 76 51 40 89                |