no, nothing wrong... those are libs that are needed to run dosemu in X

what is weird is that you still have the same problem... as far as i
understood, the nt5x-install script should (among other things) execute
"copy -R /z/os/specificosdir  /c/blablablaspecialwininstalldirname"

so i don't get where the problem with the filenames that have a
8.3.3filename instead of
8.3 filename aren't copied... (i really should take a look at the concrete
scripts to figure this out but i dont have the time today... maybe i can
spare some time tomorrow)

Michael

On Jan 23, 2008 3:20 PM, Regis Gras <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Michael De Groote wrote:
>
> > point is, you dont need to merge anything
> >
> > what you need to do is the following
> >
> > 1. burn the iso (easiest, pxe is easy once you've managed to do it
> > once :) )
> > 2. extract the install.tar.gz archive to a folder on your samba server
> > (the one where you otherwise connect to for letting the client copy
> > the install files etc)
> > 3. share this folder as 'fancy_folder_name'
> > 4. copy the os & packages folder from your old install to the
> > appropriate place in the new structure (the one that is generated as
> > you extract the install.tar.gz archive)
> > 5. boot cd, make sure to override the defaults for the install
> > location if necessary when asked to
> >
> As I said you, the nt5x-install works fine with the iso CD, but does'nt
> work with the boot pxe.
>
> With the boot pxe, in the generated file unattend.txt, I saw:
> [_meta]
> ; System command to run in place of winnt under dosemu ?
> ntinstall_cmd = nt5x-install
>
> When the installation starts, just before copiing the files, the program
> complains
> /usr/lib/dosemu/libplugin_X.so: Cannot open shared object file: No such
> file or directory
>
> Is some thing wrong in my configurtion ?
>
> Sincerely
>
> --
> | RĂ©gis Gras                 | http://dcm.ujf-grenoble.fr        |
> |   D.C.M.                   | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] |
> | 301, rue de la chimie      |         --------------            |
> | DU BP 53                   | Tel 04 76 51 41 76                |
> | 38041 Grenoble Cedex 9     | Fax 04 76 51 40 89                |

Michael De Groote
ICT-coordinator Sancta Maria Basisschool Leuven
ICT-coordinator Sint-Pietersschool Korbeek-Lo
ICT-coordinator Scholengemeenschap Katholieke Basisscholen Leuven
ICT-coordinator Parkschool Leuven