Dear all,
        I have been using unattended for over one and a half year. Every
things works fine except broadcom NIC driver.
        Recently we upgraded to unattended 4.7.
        It still works very find, except in one model of our machines, after
the first reboot. It shows "NTLDR is missing. press any key to restart".
        We don't have such problem for that machine with Unattended
4.6(Using the same copy of I386 of Windows 2000 SP4).
        The machine is a compaq EP series PIII desktop. (I think the model
should be CPQP733) (Please tell me if I should provide more detailed
information)
        I searched through the mailing list archive, it looks like most post
related to NTLDR is talking about 4.7 pre, and only appear on newer machine,
or machine using SATA, which doesn't looks like my case.
        I have also try a few (not all, because some of them I really don't
know how to test) suggestion in the wiki. But none of them works for me.
        Any one knows what the problem is? Or is it simply that my machine
it too old and no longer supported?

        Thanks
William