Mandag 17 mars 2008 13:57, skrev Juan Jose Pablos:
> just a question on thie issue. If only this problem happens on Machines
> that detect  a 255 heads. Would it be easier to triger a command instead
> of running a system commmand manually?

I have it integrated in the master script for dosemu,
and in nt5x-install, depending on what I choose to use.
So no need to run a external script manually, its fully automagical.

(As a sidenote: I do not use dosemu any more as it chokes on some driver files
that have long filenames.)

> > I just have to find the time to update the patches..
>
> Same here. I hope to find some time on the easter break.

I will see what can get done tonight and tomorrow,
probably just cheating a bit to get linuxboot compiled on Debian Lenny,
and skipping parted for now.